I have not blogged for a long time . I have been busy with my city. Silver Falls has reached a population of 8640 with a
sim multiplier of 48. So I have been very busy just not blogging.

Then came the story that just had to be told. It was almost a challenge in itself. Gael Harris and Amaranth
Unger chose each other at college. They were always all over each other. Gael Harris is a Romance
sim with neat 5, outgoing 8, active 9, playful 3, and nice of 1. Amaranth
Unger is a Fortune
sim with neat 9, outgoing 10, active 4, playful 3 and nice of 1. Then the cow decided to flirt with Gael and threw a monkey wrench into the whole plan. I hate that. I was able to repair the relationship to the point where Amaranth was no longer angry at Gael. That didn't stop her from poking him in the eye at awkward moments. Here she is contemplating her next poke. I moved them into a house after they both graduated. They are getting married. That's it! How they feel about the situation is entirely up to them.

Something besides poking.

Their house was sparsely furnished with plenty of room for
expansion.

I cheated a little to give them jobs that matched their LTW. Gael wants to be top of career in music. Amaranth wants to be top of career in entertainment. Missed that poke.

Gael is an open friendly kind of guy. Here he is making friends with Zoe Bradshaw. She showed up with the neighborhood meet and greet.
No comments:
Post a Comment